Table Of Contents
Application in Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX, are hereby invited from the intending eligible candidate. Filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant Deputy Commissioner(DC), Dibrugarh & Darrang Vacancy.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
Post: Junior Assistant Dibrugarh.
Total Posts: 17
- Candidate must be any Graduate from the recognized university.
- working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system I.e MS Windows, Linux,Mac etc. Such as Word processor, Spreadsheet Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet,E-mail etc.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 + GP Rs.6,200/- P.M.
Age Limit: The Candidate must be less then 18 years of age and not more then 40 years of age on 01-01-2021 years
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Age Relaxation: : Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark sheet of educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Registration Card, Computer Proficiency Certificate (Self-attested)
- Two copies of recent self-attested passport size Photographs duly attested by gazette Officer.
How To Apply
- The Application Will Enclose Self Self Addressed Envelop (22cm X 10cm) Affixing Postal Stamp Of Rs. 5/- Along Clearly Mentioning Their Postal Address Of Communication Along With The Application.
- Application Should Be Submitted Only By Post To The Office Of The Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh,P.O-C.R.Building,PIN-786003,Dist-Dibrugarh,Assam.,/li>