Table Of Contents
CITEE Entrance Exam 2021 : Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination (CITEE) released a notification of CITEE Entrance Exam for the academic session 2021 – 2022. Diploma, B.Tech, B.Des, M.Tech, M.Des, Ph.D. courses, For this Courses Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online here.
Latest Update- Oil India Limited Result 2021 – 394 Vacancy | All India Job
CITEE Entrance Exam 2021 Details
Name of Board: Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar
Name of Institute: Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination (CITEE)
Name of Course’s: Diploma, B.Tech, B.Des, M.Tech, M.Des, Ph.D. courses
Academic Session: 2021 – 2022
Date Of Exam: 11-July-2021
Application Fee of CITEE Entrance Exam 2021
- For Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.Des: Rs 1200/- (Rs.600 for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- For M.Tech/ M.Des/ PHD: Rs 1500/- (Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
CITEE Entrance Exam 2021 Courses Details
- Diploma Programs
- Educational Qualification – Appealing students must have passed HSLC or Corresponding with 40% of aggregation in Science, Mathematics, and English as well.
- Age Limit – The age of the candidates as of the contemporary Academic year must not surpass these different categories
- GEN/ OBC- 19 years
- SC/ ST/ PWD- 24 years
- Female Candidates- 22 years
- Educational Qualification – 10+2 or identical with a minimum of 50% marks should be aggregated in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, which are the major subjects.
- Age Limit – Candidates should not be exceeding of 21 years of age or under 17 years of age of the present Academic year, The overlying age limit is loose to 3 years for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Bachelor of Technology (Vertical/ Lateral Entry)
- For Vertical Entry, the candidates should have passed their Diploma from CITK in the respective branch of Engineering/ Technology with an aggregation of 65% and(5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- For Lateral Entry, the candidates should have passed their Diploma from CITK in the respective branch of Engineering/ Technology with an aggregation of 65% and (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- Age Limit: 40 years for Gen candidates (45 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates) of the current academic year.
- Bachelor of Design( Direct Entry) – 10+2(Any Stream) or identical with a minimum of 50% aggregation; (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). And the students who are appealing for the exam should not exceed the age of 21 or below 17 years of the current Academic year.
- Bachelor of Design( Vertical Entry) – Candidates should have passed in AMT from CIT with 65% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- Educational Qualification – Passed B.Tech or Equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% of marks in aggregation in the suitable disciplines. (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
- Educational Qualification – Contenders who have completed a three-year degree program such as(10+2+3) pattern in any profession from a recognized college or University with minimum experience can only have the liberty to apply for the CITEE 2021 Exam.
- Ph.D. Program
- Educational Qualification – Contenders should have a Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline with a minimum of CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% for Engineering or Grade B or 55% of marks in the UGC 7 point scale for others. Or Contenders should attain a B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of CGPA of 8.5/10 or 80% marks in aggregate.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the CITEE website www.cit.ac.in.
- Scroll Down, Check Important Link‘s Section
- Click On Online Apply link
- here you can find the Admission session
- From there you can easily put in for the CITEE 2021 Exam.
- Pay the fee and then upload the required documents if needed.
- And then you can submit your CITEE 2021 Application Form.
|Issue of information brochure/opening of online admission portal||03-May-2021|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||30-May-2021|
|Date of CITEE Examination||11-July-2021|
|Declaration of results||19-July-2021|
|1st Counselling and admission||26 to 30-July-2021|