Table Of Contents
Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 168 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 20th July 2021. Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Recruitment 2021: BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing, and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 168 Posts
- Chemical: 29
- Civil: 8
- Computer Science: 15
- Electrical & Electronics: 9
- Safety/ Fire: 12
- Mechanical: 35
- Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation/ E&I/ Control: 10
- Metallurgy: 2
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks.
- Chemical: 26
- Electrical & Electronics: 7
- Mechanical: 9
- Applied Electronics/ Instrumentation/ E&I/ Control: 6
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must complete Diploma in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks.
- Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices
- Rs. 18,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Kochi
Duration of Training: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of
one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973
Note: Only candidates from 2019 to 2021 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-08-2021
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 20th July 2021.
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BPCL Kochi Refinery Apprentices jobs on or before 25th July 2021
|Last Date||20th July 2021|