Table Of Contents
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has relished a notification for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant vacancies in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant
- No of posts: 25 nos. [Reserved for women: 8] [UR-10, OBC/MOBC- 7, SC-2, ST(P)- 2, ST(H)- 1, EWS- 2, PWD- 1]
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Payscale: PB-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Candidates have to pay the application fee as given below
- ST/SC: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
Other Recruitment of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 38 years as of 1st June 2021.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articled 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years, PwD: 10 Years
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have a Registration Number in the Employment Exchange in the state of Assam.
Documents to be Uploaded with ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Office.
How to Apply for ATEPFO Assam Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy by visiting the official ATEPFO Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form.