Table Of Contents
ASULMS Sivasagar Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited in the standard form of application from eligible Indian Citizens for contractual engagement at City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (DAY-NULM), Sivsagar for the post of Community Organiser.
ASULMS Sivasagar Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Community Organiser
Total no Post: 02 nos.
Education Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- per Month
Age Limit: 23 to 35 years
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with Community on Social Development.
2. Previous work experience in the Government sector (preferable)
Place of Posting: Amguri Municipal Board & Moran Municipal Board.
Required Documents of ASULMS Sivasagar Recruitment
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority, The Director shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cmx13cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/Address for communication PIN Code has to be mandatorily mentioned
How to Apply ASULMS Sivasagar Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the following address.
Address: “City Mission Management Unit, Sivasagar Municipal Board, Temple Road, Near Post Office, P.O. Sivasagar, Pin 786540, Sivasagar, Assam”
|Last Date||21 Days [12-Oct-2021]|