Table Of Contents
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 306 posts of Sub-Inspector (UB) in Assam Police. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Last date||9th January 2022|
|Total Post||306 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-60,500/-with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 26 years|
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Sub-Inspector (UB)
No of Posts: 306 Posts
- Unreserved: 126 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 83 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 21 Posts
- Schedule Tribe (H): 15 Posts
- Schedule Tribe (P): 31 Posts
- EWS: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-60,500/-with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Other recruitment of Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates shall not be more than 26 years of age and shall not be less than 18 years of age as of 01st July 2021.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must submit a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number while submitting the application for this recruitment.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Home Guards/ Members of VDP: 3 Years
- FMMOs/ SPOs: 10 Years
Language: Candidates must speak Assamese or any other state language fluently.
How to Apply Assam Police SI Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- After that you have to login with your mobile number.
- After successful login, you will get an application form.
- Fill that application form with your correct details and click on save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on the submit application button.
- Print and keep the system generated acknowledgment copy for future use.
Important Dates of Assam Police SI Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of online application||10-Dec-2021|
|Last Date of online application||09-Jan-2022|