Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- 3 Other recruitment of Assam Police New Recruitment 2022
- 4 Required Documents of Assam Police New Recruitment 2022
- 5 Physical Standard:
- 6 How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2022 ?
- 7 Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- 8 Important Web Links of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- 9 Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment
- 10 District Wise Constable Vacancy List
- 11 Constable (UB)
Assam Police Recruitment 2022: Assam Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 705 posts of Constable (UB) and 1429 posts of Constable (AB) in Assam Police. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Last date||9th January 2022|
|Total Post||2134 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 14000-49000/-, GP Rs 5600.00|
|Age Limit||18 years to 25 years|
|Selection Process||Written test, PET, PST|
Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- Nmae of Post: Armed Branch (AB)
- Nos. of Posts: 1429 Posts
Educational Qualification:- H.S.L.C. or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
- Name of Post: Unarmed Branch (UB)
- Nos. of Posts:: 705 Posts
Educational Qualification:- H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
Other recruitment of Assam Police New Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates shall not be more than 25 years of age and shall not be less than 18 years of age as of 01st July 2021.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must submit a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number while submitting the application for this recruitment.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Home Guards/ Members of VDP: 3 Years
- FMMOs/ SPOs: 10 Years
Required Documents of Assam Police New Recruitment 2022
The list of those required documents is given below.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSLC and HS Pass Certificates.
- HSLC and HS Pass Marksheets.
- Employment Exchange Registration Number.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- Home Guard Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
|Category||Male & Trans.||Female|
|General||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for Men)
|General||80 cm||85 cm|
|OBC/MOBC||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||80 cm||85 cm|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||78 cm||83 cm|
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- After that you have to login with your mobile number.
- After successful login, you will get an application form.
- Fill that application form with your correct details and click on save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on the submit application button.
- Print and keep the system generated acknowledgment copy for future use.
Important Dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of online application||10-Dec-2021|
|Last Date of online application||09-Jan-2022|
Important Web Links of Assam Police Recruitment 2022
Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment
Physical Standard Test
Measurement of the height, weight & chest (only male & transgender) of the candidates will be done using the latest technology and after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities, etc.
It will carry no marks.
Once a candidate clears the PST he/she will have to appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Physical Efficiency Test
- Female Candidates: 40 marks
- Male Candidates: 60 marks
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 3200 mtrs. race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks)
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600 mtrs. race to be completed within 8 minutes (480 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Written test will consist of 45 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer the candidate will get one mark.
- Total marks for the Written Test will be 45.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages: Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ English.
- Duration of the Written Test will be 90 Minutes.
Syllabus of written test:
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
Final Merit List
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in PST/ PET, Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills, Viva-voce, and written test.
District Wise Constable Vacancy List
|Name of District||No of posts|
|West Karbi Anglong||11|
|Total No of posts (AB)||1146|
|Name of District||No of posts|
|West Karbi Anglong||6|
|Total No of posts (UB)||565|