Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Important Note:
- 3 Assam Police Admit Card Details
- 4 How to Download Assam Police Admit Card
- 5 Important WebLinks
- 6 Assam Police Exam Schedule
- 7 How to Download Assam Police Admit Card?
- 8 When will the Assam Police PST/PET Exam be conducted?
- 9 What are the details required to download Assam Police Admit Card?
Assam Police Admit Card 2021: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is going to conduct a Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the recruitment of 1734 various posts. Candidates who have submitted their online applications for the above-mentioned recruitment will be able to download their admit cards from the official portal.
|Admit Card Status||Not Relished|
Due to enforcement of Model Code Conduct in connection with bye-election in some LACs of the state, admit cards for the following districts namely Kokrajhar, Dhubri, Baksa, Barpeta, Sivasagar and Jorhat will be issued after completion of the process of bye-election in the state.
Assam Police Admit Card Details
Name of Departments: APRO, F&ES & Civil Defence and Home Guards
No of Posts: 1,734 Posts
- Assam Police Radio Organisation: 813 Posts
- Fire & Emergency Service: 470 Posts
- Civil Defence and Home Guards: 451 Posts
Exam Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Type of Exam: PST/PET
Date of Exam: From 25th October 2021
Venue of Exam: This detail will be on admit card.
Admit Card Release Date: 12th October 2021
Helpline: 8826762317 or [email protected].
Admit Card Release Date: 12th October 2021
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card
Candidates who have submitted their online applications for 1,734 various posts of APRO, F&ES & Civil Defence and Home Guards and preparing for PST/PET, can download their admit card.
- First of all you need your application form which was provided during the online application process.
- Now scroll down & check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Assam Police Admit Card link.
- Now enter your Application No & Date of Birth and click on Login button.
- After that you will get the option to download your admit card, click on it.
- Your admit card will be displayed along with the exam venue and timings.
- Now take a print out of your admit card and don’t forget to carry it while going to the exam venue.
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|APRO and F&ES Admit Card||Click Here|
|Civil Defence & HG Admit Card||Click Here|
|Advertisement (Civil Defence & HG)||Click Here|
|Advertisement (APRO & FES)||Click Here|
Assam Police Exam Schedule
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam will conduct the PST/PET for the candidates who have submitted their online applications for the above-mentioned recruitment. The admit cards for the exam will be available from 12th October 2021 and the exam will be conducted from 25th October 2021.
|Name of District||Starting Date of Exam|
|Golaghat||25th October 2021|
|Majuli||2nd November 2021|
|Bongaigaon||5th November 2021|
|Cachar||8th November 2021|
|Goalpara||8th November 2021|
|Kokrajhar||8th November 2021|
|Dibrugarh||12th November 2021|
|Hailakandi||12th November 2021|
|Nalbari||12th November 2021|
|Jorhat||17th November 2021|
|Kamrup Metro||20th November 2021|
|Karimganj||20th November 2021|
|Lakhimpur||20th November 2021|
|Barpeta||22nd November 2021|
|Nagaon||22nd November 2021|
|South Salmara||22nd November 2021|
|Udalguri||22nd November 2021|
|Karbi Anglong||25th November 2021|
|Kamrup Rural||27th November 2021|
|Dhemaji||29th November 2021|
|Sonitpur||29th November 2021|
|Tinsukia||29th November 2021|
|Baksa||3rd December 2021|
|Dhubri||3rd December 2021|
|Dima Hasao||3rd December 2021|
|Charaideo||6th December 2021|
|West Karbi Anglong||6th December 2021|
|Morigaon||7th December 2021|
|Biswanath||9th December 2021|
|Chirang||13th December 2021|
|Sivasagar||13th December 2021|
|Hojai||17th December 2021|
|Darrang||20th December 2021|
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card?
Candidates who have been selected for the PST/PET can download their admit card through the official portal of the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam.
When will the Assam Police PST/PET Exam be conducted?
As per the official notification, PST/PET exam of Assam Police will be conducted from 25th October 2021 for 33 districts of Assam.
What are the details required to download Assam Police Admit Card?
In order to download the admit card of Assam Police PST/PET exam, the candidate needs his/her phone/email/application number and date of birth.