Table Of Contents
APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 13 posts of Junior Administrative Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online here.
|Total Post||13 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 35.40/-|
APSC Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Junior Administrative Assistant
No of Posts: 13 Posts
- Unreserved: 04 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- STP: 03 Posts
- STH: 01 Post
- EWS: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute. He/She must have proficiency in Basic Computer Applications like MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Internet, etc.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000 to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- and other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time.
Othre Recruitment of APSC Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as of the 01-01-2022
Domicile: The candidate applying for the post of JAA must have registration in the Employment Exchange of Assam/ Voter’s ID/ PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes as proof of residency.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PwD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
Application Fees of APSC Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the Assam Public Service Commission are able to submit their online application for APSC Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An official portal will load on the new window.
- Register yourself by providing basic required information.
- After registration you have to login to the portal.
- After logging in, enter all your asked details and save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After uploading you have to submit your application.
- Note that once the application is submitted, you cannot edit it. So submit carefully.
- After submission, keep the acknowledgment for future use
Important Date of APSC Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application||03-Jan-2022|
|Last Date Of Online Application||31-Jan-2022|