Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 APSC CCE Exam Details
- 3 Service-wise vacancy:
- 4 Pay Scale:
- 5 Other Recruitment of APSC CCE Exam
- 6 Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam 2020
- 7 Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
- 8 Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
- 9 How to apply for APSC CCE Exam
- 10 Important Date of APSC CCE Exam
- 11 Important Web Links of APSC CCE Exam
APSC CCE Exam 2020: Assam Public Service Commission mission Hojai, Assam has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Combined Competitive Examination, 2020 [APSC CCE 2020] for the recruitment of 331 vacancies. Candidates who qualify in APSC Prelims Exam may now apply online for APSC CCE (Mains) starting from 16th November 2021.
|Job Type||Government Job (Assam Public Service Commission mission)|
|Total Posts||331 Posts|
Latets Update- ATEPFO Admit Card 2021 – 25 Junior Assistant Vacancy
APSC CCE Exam Details
Name of Examination: Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2020
No of posts: 331 [UR: 121, OBC/ MOBC: 92, SC: 20, STP: 38, ST: 17, EWS: 43]
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Required Qualification: Candidates who have qualified for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 are eligible to submit applications.
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade):||121 Posts|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||69 Posts|
|Superintendent of Taxes||06 Posts|
|District Transport Officer||05 Posts|
|Labour Inspector||18 Posts|
|Inspector of Taxes||27 Posts|
|Inspector of Excise||07 Posts|
|Block Development Officer||33 Posts|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||04 Posts|
|Total Post||331 Posts|
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- District Transport Officer: Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Assistant Manager of Industries: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
- Block Development Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Asstt. Employment Officer: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Labour Inspector: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Inspector of Excise: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
- Sub Registrar: Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3
Other Recruitment of APSC CCE Exam
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PWD: 10 years, Ex-servicemen: 2 years
Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam 2020
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages:-
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
The centers for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination
- Biswanath Chariali
- North Lakhimpur
- Udalguri and
How to apply for APSC CCE Exam
Candidates who are eligible as per the official notification of the Assam Public Service Commission are able to submit their online application for Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2020.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the examination fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form
Important Date of APSC CCE Exam
|Starting Date of Online application||16-Nov-2021 (Mains)|
|Last Date of Online application||01-Dec-2021 (Mains)|
Important Web Links of APSC CCE Exam
|Online Application (Mains)||Click Here|
|CCE Mains Notification||Click Here|
|CCE Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Official APSC CCE Answer Key||Paper I | Paper II|
|Online Application (Prelims)||Click Here|
|APSC CCE Question Paper||Click Here|
|Online Application Guidelines||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|