Table Of Contents
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), ICDS Sonari, Moranhat, Charaideo has released a notification for the recruitment of 7 Mini Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy under Integrated Child Development Scheme, Sonari. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here.
|Total Post||07 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Child Development Project Officer|
|Qualification||HS & HSLC Pass|
|Job Category||Assam Government Job|
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Posts: Mini Worker and Helper
No of Posts: 07 Posts
- Anganwadi Mini Worker: 02 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification differs according to the post. The details of this section are given below.
- Anganwadi Mini Worker: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or Class 12th from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfils the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute.
- Anganwadi Helper: Candidates should have passed HSLC/AHM or Class 10th passed from a recognized institute. If in any area, no candidate fulfils the above qualification then the minimum qualification would be Class 9th passed from a recognized institute.
Area: The candidate must be a resident of the particular area from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment.
Remuneration: Remuneration will vary according to the post category. The details will be as follows.
- Anganwadi Mini Worker: Rs.4,750/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs.3,250/- per month.
Other Recruitment of Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as of the 01-04-2021
Nationality: The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the Anganwadi center is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or Panchayat President regarding this.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PwD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
How to Apply Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in the standard format provided by the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Sonari. Application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), ICDS Sonari, Moranhat, Charaideo within the stipulated time.
Required Document of Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
While submitting the form to the official candidates have to attach self-attested copies of the below-listed documents along with the filled application form.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheets.
- Address Proof.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
- Other Relevant Documents.
Important Date of Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application Subbission||29-Dec-2021|
|Last Date of Application Subbission||10-Jan-2022|