Table Of Contents
Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nazira, Sivasagar has relished a notification for the recruitment of 38 Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Worker,s and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy in various Anganwadi centers under the Nazira office. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Details
- Anganwadi Worker
- No of posts: 15 nos.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Pay Scale: Rs.6,500/- per month.
- Anganwadi Helper
- No of posts: 23 nos.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed HSLC/AHM. If HSLC/AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Pay Scale: Rs.3,250/- per month.
Other Recruitment of Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 44 years as of 1st January 2021.
Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the Anganwadi center is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or Ward Member regarding this.
Other Qualification: Prospective Candidates must be capable of training various sports activities, physical activities, and cultural activities among the children.
Required Document (self-attested)
- Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in the standard format provided by the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nazira.
Address: Office of Child Development Project Officer, Nazira