Table Of Contents
Amazon Recruitment 2021 has released a notification for the recruitment of Cloud Support Associate . Interested & Eligible candidates may apply here.
Post Details of Amazon Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Cloud Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE) or MCA
- AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Exposure to Cloud computing
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only through official website www.amazon.jobs