Table Of Contents
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation and strives to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life.
One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel. We are a true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa. Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow. We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. Here, at the worlds third largest mobile operator, you will be working with the best minds in the business, to deliver solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers.
We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers. People with passion, curiosity & conviction, people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do jobs never done before.
Latest Update: BDS Legal Service Guwahati – Apply for 20 Vacancy
Airtel Assam Job Post Details
Post Name – Manager
Location – Guwahati
Experience Required : Fresher’s/ Experience Both Can Apply
Qualification– Graduate in Any Discipline
Age-Limit : 34 years
- Micro marketing – cluster identification for cities planned
- Market potential assessment & inputs to network planning team on rollout areas
- Programs for extractions/HP especially high rise buildings
- Business extraction against homes.
- Strong Execution & Planning skill
- High Adaptability with structured thinking & decision making
- Stake holder management and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial with good financial understanding
- Market planning
Role for the Post
The D2C GTM Manager has to constantly travel to identified cities and create programs for the extraction of business as per the set guidelines. The person will be responsible for collaborating with the Broadband sales team and Network team for the deliverables – he will be required to demonstrate strong planning and execution skills. This role will carry the responsibility of ensuring smooth rollout of the business along with sales & network team across Assam & Northeast states.
|Apply Online||Click Here|